Random Things

1

Posted on : 9:16 PM | By : Anonymous | In :

Outside My Window... the great big dark.

I am thinking... about Harvard, autism, homeschooling, and jumping through hoops at institutions and political systems.

I am thankful for... my husband who helped me today when I had simple day surgery.

From the kitchen... the empty clean of an unused kitchen, lol.

I am wearing... a gray tank top and jeans and socks.  I have a dressing on my back and arm and I don't want anything to touch it.

I am creating... a winter hat, a homeschool notebook for the year, a homeschool resource list, a blog post.

I am going... to knit some soakers too.  And do an oil painting soon.  And listen to lots of stuff on iTunes U.

I am reading... Birthing From Within, The Message, and Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul.

I am hoping... that my back and arm won't hurt so much tomorrow.

I am hearing... YouTube and podcasts on autism.

Around the house... more laundry, more dishes, more tidying up.

One of my favorite things... notebooks.  I don't know what is, but I love blank books.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Rest and feel better, eat healthy, learn more about autism.

Comments (1)

Birthing from within is a great book!!!