Happy 4th Anniversary DL! All the Old DL Headers

2

Posted on : 12:10 PM | By : Anonymous | In :









The Deliberate Life website is about 4 years old this month.  Why doesn't it have more posts?  Because it wasn't always a blog like it is now.  In the old days, it was a Mambo website that I posted news and articles on, and it had a forum.  Then it was upgraded to Joomla. I found out though that while a portal is nice, what people really came for was the new post every day, and keeping the server going just seemed a bit overkill for that.  I still get an average of 1500 unique visitors a month, and over 3000 hits a month from all over the world.  Happy Anniversary Deliberate Life!




Comments (2)

HAppy Anniversary. I am glad I found you!

Add your site to:
http://www.randomously.com

It's a great way to discover new sites and content.