My Wish List

2

Posted on : 5:59 PM | By : Anonymous | In : , , ,

I just found this and I was so tickled... it's a brand-new Janome machine -that's treadle powered!  Designed for the Amish with all the fancy stitches.  Ah, all the delights of my heart. :)


IKEA hanging clothes dryer.



Coleman all-season garden gazebo.


My ultimate living room.  This is a hearth in a Japanese farmhouse, called a minka.



AquaRain natural ceramic water filter.


Natural, recycled bean bag chairs.


Natural wool sheepskin for babies.

Brazilian family-size cotton hammock.

Mexican-style wood fired chiminea oven.

Comments (2)

Great Stuff!! I like the sewing machine!

I had no idea they still made treadle sewing machines! How cool is that. And a Janome, to boot. :)

I just found your blog and I've been devouring it... lots of good stuff here!

A fellow Canadian,
Alissa