Christmas Nix Pix! Part 1

1

Posted on : 3:05 PM | By : Anonymous | In : ,

It's that time of year again!  Every year for the past 4 or 5 years (how long has it been?)  I have made a Christmas guide for the socially/ethically/environmentally/economically/anti-consumerist.  It has gotten bigger and bigger every year, and this year is no exception.  To kick start this year, I first have to recommend:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

This is the first step in your Christmas season.  It seems that lately I have become increasingly inspired by SouleMama's home, but barring the fact that I can't just buy her house and everything in it and her awesome crafting skills, the Nix Pix guide is a close second. :)  Stay tuned!

Comments (1)

Hi there,

This will be inetresting to read. Although I'm on a compacting year, it'll still be inspiring.