Face Experiment...

0

Posted on : 10:23 AM | By : Anonymous | In : ,

Today Annie and I are going to grab a few ingredients we have around the house and see if they moisturize and cleanse our skin.  We're going to experiment with apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, olive oil and other things in making something that will both moisturize, and help heal rash and acne.  We've found a couple of recipes:



1/2 c water
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon tea tree oil


OR


2 teaspoons of lemon juice
2 teaspoons of honey
7 oz of water

You simply store in a glass jar and apply daily.  They need to be rinsed off when you're done.   Annie still has that ring of irritated skin around her mouth from the lip-licking tic so hopefully it does the trick (I'll probably have to use the top one so it doesn't taste so good, lol).

I was using cocoa butter that I had bought for my stretch marked belly, but I bought stuff that listed the butter as the second ingredient, and failed to notice the perfumes and other things listed at the end because I was in a hurry.  Natural doesn't mean natural.... and of course we're all allergic.  So back to the old-fashioned stuff.

Comments (0)