Thanks!

0

Posted on : 11:46 AM | By : Anonymous | In :


Hey Mon, thanks for the award!  This is my first blog award, ever. :)  And what could be better than an award with the word 'Uber' in it?  Now it's my turn to nominate, and it was a tough decision.  I am very careful what I put in my Blog Reading list (over on the right), as I only recommend what I really read every day.  But I want to spotlight two blogs that get a little less recognition than they should, and they are both adventurers.


Laura Jane is someone that my husband went to school with, here on the island.  She left her family and friends to move to the exact opposite side of Canada, Prince Edward Island, where they are living on 60 acres with a 100 year old farmhouse they are restoring.  As of recently they just got their woodstove in just before the first snow. I am so jealous!  lol  I don't think John has ever commented on her blog once but Laura Jane and Cameron are awesome.

This lady moved to Japan simply for the fun of it because her son wanted to study manga art.  She studied kimono-dyeing, and embroidery techniques and now makes beautiful kimonos in Kyoto.  I love her profiles of artists and the descriptions of daily life in the real Japan.  

Congratulations people!  The rules of the award are as follows:

Put the award logo on your blog or post (right click on award, save as).
Nominate at least 1 blog that you consider to be Uber Amazing!
Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Have fun!

Comments (0)