Bug Out Vehicle

0

Posted on : 9:34 AM | By : Anonymous | In : , ,

Things are busy as usual, but I'm really excited because we found a really, REALLY good deal on an RV! We are selling Marshmallow so we have the money to fix the Ranger Rover, and it will also allow us to purchase an older, 24' motor home. It's a self-contained thing with a shower and a toilet and all that good stuff and while everything in it is that sick brown color from 20 years ago, it is in good shape.

Remember that post I made about retrofitting an RV for cold weather and sustainability? It also makes camping with a baby way easier. Anyway, I haven't got much time to write but over time I will document the bug-out retrofitting. Now with a Ranger Rover and a portable house I feel like we could be ready for just about anything.

Comments (0)