The Wall of Layouts

0

Posted on : 9:13 AM | By : Anonymous | In : ,

I am not a very good decorator. I like to decorate with books and drawings taped to the wall the change periodically. Maps are nice too. Here is my bus sketch wall so far (it grows almost every day):


John got home Saturday and I am SO GLAD! I missed him so much. The bus is in storage at the border while we sort out some paperwork and then we'll bring it home.

I also got Annie registered for school with the home learning program through Oak and Orca and I'm excited to see what that's like. It allows us lots of freedom with a lot of hands-on nature-focused projects so it should be fun.

We've decided to paint the bus simply because of the trouble John saw with police in the States. He got talked to four times in 3 days by cops who just thought he looked too weird! If our bus is big, and blue and looks homemade I think that's much more likely to happen. So we will try to make it look more like a regular RV with neutral colors. We will, however be putting a large quote on the side:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodor Seuss Geisel (otherwise known as Dr. Suess)

Comments (0)