Peace on Earth

1

Posted on : 10:09 AM | By : Anonymous | In : , ,

I am going to try to take a Christmas vacation from my projects, so the posts will probably thin for the next little bit. This is a necessary thing for a 5 months-pregnant mom during a holiday season while in the middle of moving.  We are moving on January 1st so things are happening quickly.  I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas... no matter what you believe or what you celebrate (or don't celebrate)... I just want everyone to be happy and have peace.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exists, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. - editorial in the New York Sun, 1897, responding to a letter from 8-year-old Virginia O'Hanlon

This called Waiting for Christmas 1960 by Grandma Moses, one of my favorite artists.  I love the family cosleeping too. :)


Merry Christmas!

Comments (1)

And the same peace to you Nic.

All the best with the move too Look after yourself, don't over do it. I know the temptation to do just that, lol.spaurba