Self-Absorbing Memeing... 4 Things

1

Posted on : 10:30 AM | By : Anonymous | In : ,

Aren't meme's fun (a meme is a thing that gets spread around the internet - like forwards and the dancing baby)?  Blog memes are particularly fun because they are a bit self-absorbed.  They assume that whoever reads this really cares about lists of trivia about moi.   I blame kottke for this one.


Four jobs I've had:
1. high school choir accompanist
2. Greeting card designer
3. DSL technical support
4. web administrator

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Little Women (the one with Winona Ryder)
2. Star Wars 
3. Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. Star Trek (TNG films)

Four places I've lived:
1. Phoenix
2. Las Vegas
3. Vancouver, WA
4. Eugene, OR

Four TV shows I love:
1. Lost
2. Star Trek TNG
3. Dexter
4. The Office

Highly regarded and recommended shows I've never watched a single minute of:
1. 24
2. CSI
3. The Sopranos
4. Battlestar Galactica

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Montana
2. Seattle
3. Home
4. Home (hey, I live on an island!)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Churrasco (Brazilian barbecued chicken)
2. A really good sandwich, preferably with homemade bread and avocado
3. Homemade salsa and guacamole with chimichangas
4. Stuffing (or dressing, wherever you are from)

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Google.com
2. Digg.com
3. Tribalwars.com
4. Wikipedia.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Walking in the woods (that wish will come true, lol)
2. Back in bed
3. In the kitchen eating more food (hey I'm pregnant)
4. In the tub





Comments (1)

You're not missing anything in regards to "24". My husband I netflix'd the first 3 seasons (no TV, we watch on the computer) and laughed all the way through. Seriously, laughed so hard beer came out my nose. And it's not supposed to be a comedy. ;)

Btw, love your blog and read it almost every day!